- Amazonian Journal of Plant Research (AJPR) is an international journal, published in English 04 issues per year, quarterly on the last day of even number months.
- Amazonian Journal of Plant Research (AJPR) publishes original scientific work in all areas of Agronomy, Agricultural Sciences, Animal Science, and Forest Science.
- Manuscripts must be submitted through the online system at, the site http://www.ajpr.online, by clicking on submit an article. You can also send your article to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. When submitting manuscripts for publication, authors should follow the Instructions to authors.
- The abbreviated title of the journal is Amaz. Jour. of Plant Resear. (Altamira, Braz.) and should be used in bibliographies, footnotes and bibliographical references and strips.
- Amazonian Journal of Plant Research (AJPR) is indexed in: Academic Keys, Crossref, Electronic Journals Library, ROAD, Directory of Research Journal Indexing, Genamics Journal Seek, Google Scholar, International Innovative Journal Impact Factor, Index Copernicus International, J-Gate, Journal Seek Research Bible, Publons, Rootindexing, Scilit, SIS database, and WorldCat.
- Amazonian Journal of Plant Research (AJPR) is published exclusively in its electronic version starting in 2017, without printed version.
- Faculdade de Engenharia Agronômica/Universidade Federal do Pará, but not receives financial support.